Altius Coaching delivers a disciplined learning process designed to help you reach the next level of performance. In the same spirit that elite athletes and other top performers work with experts to continuously sharpen their skills, our coaching programs for financial professionals identify the areas of development that can lead to breakthroughs—and new types of success.
We begin by helping you understand your strengths and weaknesses, and then we create a customized solution that focuses on developing the skills that can accelerate your professional growth. At the core of our approach is a belief that success is in the details and details make the difference.
Our coaching programs bring a unique focus to improving and refining the daily habits that can drive success. We’ll ask you to step out of your comfort zone and commit to a rigorous approach that will help you “groove” new ways of thinking and acting.
By continuously aligning our coaching curriculum with your specific needs, ambitions, and values, we deliver experiences that you can immediately integrate into your professional life.
Altius Coaching focuses on five critical, measurable goals:
- Acquiring new high net worth clients
- Growing AUM
- Increasing the productivity of your practice (doing more with less)
- Deepening loyalty and engagement of existing clients
- Improving work-life balance through better time management
The Altius Leadership 1:1 Manager Coaching Curriculum is categorized into four profiles of wealth management industry managers:
- Aspiring and New Managers
- Current Managers facing development challenges
- Experienced Managers
- Producing Managers
Our Coaching Offerings
We offer the following Coaching and Training options to appropriately meet your time and needs:
- 1:1 Coaching – This coaching works with individual financial advisors and their teams identifying specific areas for continued improvement and refinement, addressing the challenges and opportunities unique to their practice.
- 1:1 Coaching 6-Month Option – This topic specific program is customized to a successful financial advisor’s specific needs through 6 sessions over a 3 month period.
- Unique Value Proposition – Who are you? What can you do for me? Why should I trust you to manage my wealth? How are you different from every other financial advisor I meet? These are the core questions that a financial advisor needs to be ready for—with answers that clearly articulate how you are different and better than your competitors.
- Video Coaching – Take on the challenges of the financial services industry with our comprehensive video coaching service. In this series, David Mullen, a 30-year veteran of the industry, shares the tactics and practices for success that he’s learned and developed over years of working directly with many of the financial industry’s top advisors.
Our coaches are a group of seasoned professionals averaging 30+ years experience in hiring, training, coaching and managing financial advisors. They bring their vast industry expertise and extensive coaching experience to provide an excellent return on investment for financial professionals.